In this post we have collected a range of material focused on small business customer feedback that is relevant to hair and beauty salon businesses.
The page is split into sections based on the different elements of the feedback process.
Before you put pen to paper in designing your survey you need to get some background in the customer feedback process. While it looks straightforward there are some elements of customer feedback that are not obvious.
- 5 Steps To Effective Customer Feedback Programs
- People Are Not Thermometers So Customer Feedback Is Messy
- Fighting Fear Of Feedback Free Webinar
- A Dozen Customer Satisfaction Survey Do’s and Don’ts
Writing the Survey
Now that you have the background, it’s time to start writing your survey. These posts will provide some insights into what you should ask and how you should frame your questions to get the maximum value for the process.
What Should You Ask About
- Determining what might be important to a customer
- How do you determine what is important to a customer?
- What is the Net Promoter Score®?
How to Write the Questions
- Customer Feedback: 3 big mistakes to avoid in your next survey
- More customer survey mistakes to avoid
- Customer Feedback: How not to ask a question
Publishing the Survey
Now you have written your survey you need to publish it. In this video we show you how to publish your survey using Google Survey, at no charge.
Analysing the Survey
Having collected the data you need to perform some analysis so that you know what to do to improve customer loyalty.
- Customer Feedback is Worthless without the Right Analysis
- Combining Kano and Net Promoter® for Customer Feedback Success
- 5 Whys Root Cause Analysis Template and Process
Acting on the Survey
Cutting to the Chase
Of course you can cut to the chase by simply using our Complete Small Business Customer Feedback Kit. It will save you time and effort.