Customer Feedback for Small Businesses
For more than 10 years Adam Ramshaw has owned and managed a boutique customer feedback consultancy that provided services to the big end of town.
Frustrated that small business simply could not afford the services used by large companies but still needed to collect and understand customer feedback he started RunOurSurvey.
RunOurSurvey leverages all of those years of customer feedback experience and knowledge delivering it in a way that smaller business can easily afford, use and apply.
Adam is a widely respected speaker for his expertise in customer strategy, Net Promoter®, customer feedback management, data analysis and customer-driven financial modelling.
Helping Your Audience Generate Value From Customer Feedback
If you have a constituency or membership group consisting mostly of smaller business, then Adam can craft an engaging webinar that will entertain and educate.
Common topics are noted below but contact me and we can create a webinar specifically for you:
- Determining when you should survey your customers for maximum value
- Harnessing Customer Feedback to Drive Sales
- Getting the customer feedback you need to build productive long-term relationships
- How to determine your customer feedback goals
- Overcoming the 7 big obstacles to effective customer feedback
- How to write great customer feedback survey questions
- 5 steps to maximizing customer survey completion rates
- How to implement Net Promoter in your small business
- Using customer feedback to improve your customer service
- How to drive employee engagement with customer feedback
- Using the 5 whys process in your small business to drive business improvement
Webinars your Members will Love
Adam’s webinars are well received by attendees. In a recent webinar attendees provided the following feedback.
- 93% of attendees rated the webinar as good or excellent
- 100% of attendees felt it was beneficial to attend.
Great Feedback From Attendees
Below are some comments from a recent small business focused webinar:
Comments on the presenter
- Well-spoken Clear & precise
- Easy to understand, went at a good pace
- Presenter kept it rolling and interesting
- Very clear, well presented and informative
What did you like best about today’s webinar?
- Clear and simple
- The presenter clearly knew the topic
- Original think it is a big thing for big organization. Now realize could do ourselves.
- Very helpful hints
- Screen shots showing the actual survey questions types as examples.
- Well spoken, relevant, good presenter
- Covered a process we are not doing in a methodical manner
- Clear presentation. Simple but good courses of action to implement without significant cost to a small business.
- I feel I got a lot out of the whole webinar not just one thing in particular. It’s good to refresh these things once in a while.
- The section on service recovery was the most helpful segment. Many of those points can be utilized in our business.
- Simple, relevant and easy to apply
Great Feedback From Associations
Adam’s refreshing presentation educated and updated our members on the importance of surveys and customer service within any organisation, his clear and precise examples were most useful as they appeared simple and easy to apply.
Overall Adam is a well-spoken, relevant and good presenter.
Professional Development & Events Administrator
Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA)
Adam recently delivered a powerful and engaging presentation to our local network of SME’s about the importance of customer feedback and how to get it.
After hearing from Adam you’ll never look at a customer feedback surveys in the same way. In fact you’ll be tempted to write to the survey authors and tell them how it should be done!
Great Content for Your Members At a Great Price
If you have the right audience we typically provide these seminars at no charge to the association or group holding them.
So what are you waiting for? Contact me now and we can create a valuable, interesting and educational webinar for your members.